Home Care in Toronto
Aging and living at home is usually a senior's first choice especially when compared to the other options of staying in hospital, moving to a long-term care facility or living in another person's home.
While most seniors want their independence, they often require some type of assistance. At Qualicare, we offer a wide variety of home care services and options to help make their first choice become a reality.
Qualicare offers a variety of services ranging from friendly companionship and household assistance to post-operative care, palliative care, or long-term care. We understand the variety of different needs and financial concerns. That's why every care plan is customized to suit each family's unique needs and budget.
- Personal Support Workers (PSW) and experienced caregivers
- Companionship, homemaking and light housekeeping
- RPN medical care
- 24 hour monitoring and support from a Professional Nurse
- Assistance and support with daily living activities
- Live-in care for short stays or long term needs
An experienced Nurse manages each home care case to ensure continuity of care regardless of the time of day or service requirement. You can feel confident in our care of your loved ones.
Our carefully selected and trained Toronto caregivers are specifically matched for your unique home situation. We prioritize continuity of care so relationships can be developed between the caregiver, the patient, and their family.
We follow the doctor’s lead in providing personal home care, rehabilitation services, assistance with daily activities, and arranging supplies and equipment as needed. Our home care team works to provide individually focused, specialized in-home solutions to help patients maintain their optimum level of emotional and physical health with comfort and dignity.
To keep your loved ones in their own homes, we will:
- Turn potentially chaotic home situations into manageable issues lowering stress and anxiety
- Act as a health care advocate – a neutral third party between patient and doctor. This support often encourages patients to speak more openly about their symptoms and health concerns.
- See home care as a means with constant treatment and monitoring to nurture your loved ones back to health.
- Monitor and assess conditions on a regular basis and make adjustments when necessary.
- Make sure all significant changes, events and implications are understood.
- Keep doctors informed of changes and events and follow-up, as needed.