Join Our Home Care Team
We're currently hiring for the following positions in the Toronto, ON. Please fill out this form and attach your resume. We will get in touch with you shortly.
Toronto, ON Office Admin - Financial Administration
This position requires an individual with a high attention to detail, accuracy, and an ability to work with financial data. The successful candidate must possess strong organizational skills and be able to work toward deadlines. The candidate will have a basic knowledge of bookkeeping for payroll, invoicing and receivables. Two years of experience with Quickbooks or other experiences in an accounting environment are necessary.
The successful candidate will be very familiar with computer based software applications, including Quickbooks, online banking, payroll, and Microsoft Office.
This is a financial administrative position that requires a great degree of honesty, integrity and trustfulness. Therefore, a police record check and two recent professional references are necessary.
Hours and Pay:
- Part-time employment of 20-25 hours per week.
- Pay of $20 per hour
- Work schedules can be flexible. Certain schedules will work much better than others due to our biweekly payroll and billing cycles and the inherent deadlines for payroll transfers, etc. It is anticipated that this role may be best served as 5 hours per day, 4 days per week, Tuesday to Friday. Hours may fluctuate or increase as required.
- College or University graduate
- Accounting or bookkeeping courses or certification a definite asset
- Experience with Quickbooks Desktop, Pro or Enterprise
- Experience with Quickbooks payroll or other payroll systems
- Experience with BMO Business Banking – online payments and transfers
QUALICARE HOME CARE SERVICES
3250 Bloor Street West, Suite 600,
Toronto, Ontario, M8X 2X9
Overview of Duties
- Workforce Scheduling System:
- Update Caregiver/Employee schedules, monitor clock-in, clock out.
- Follow-up with employees who have time clock exceptions (Missed, Late, Early)
- Scan, upload, attach documents to caregiver files and Quickbooks
- Update information for caregivers and clients in scheduling system
- Payroll Processing:
- Review and finalize caregiver time for payroll
- Update and enter employee data in Quickbooks and Netpay systems
- Run Quickbooks payroll
- Process Netpay Direct Deposit Payroll
- Issue ROE Records of Employment and T4s
- Billing and Invoicing
- Review and finalize caregiver/employee time for invoicing
- Process invoices including auto email
- Prepared faxed Invoices for Insurance companies
- Enter and process HCAI Billing for insurance invoices
- Process Accounts Receivable - thrrough credit cards, online banking and auto debit, cheque deposits
- and Interac payments.
- Report Generation and Distribution
- Receiver General Monthly tax report
- Payroll report for WSIB
- Payroll report for EHT
- Sales and margin reports for management
- Accounts Payable
- Enter and process payables
- Review auto debit payments and enter corresponding Bill and Payment
- Process credit card payables and create A/P expense distribution
- Reconcile Bank Deposits and credit card deposits
Please apply on-line. Attach a resume with your response. We appreciate all applications to this position, only those candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you! Reply to: Steve Jones, Qualicare Toronto email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: (647) 427-6336
Keywords: Home Care, Healthcare, Etobicoke, GTA, Toronto, Quickbooks, Bookkeeping, Accounting, recievables, Payables, Book Keeper, #jobs, #employment, #resume, Qualicare